The Secret Reboot Button for your Alta Labs Network Device
Follow these simple steps on how to reboot your device.
- Navigate to the management portal at https://manage.alta.inc. Once there, log in using your credentials to gain access to the dashboard.
- Click on the “Network” tab. This will lead you to an overview of all Alta Labs devices connected to your network.
- Select the device by clicking on the IMAGE displayed next to its name. This will trigger a pop-up window containing information and options for the selected device.
- Click on the “Settings” tab within that pop-up window.
- Hold down the SHIFT button on your keyboard – a “Reboot” button will dynamically appear at the bottom, positioned next to the “Save” button.
- Click the Reboot button to initiate the restart process of that selected device.
If the feature fails to appear while holding down the Shift button, please try using a different browser; latest Chrome or Firefox have been officially tested.
This process applies to the Alta Labs Access Points and Alta Labs Switches. It only works in the Management portal for now, and they are exploring the implementation of the Reboot functionality in their Mobile Apps for both Android and iOS.