Ubiquiti UNS UniFi Network Specialist Certification Training Course
The Course (UNS)
This is a new training course, Ubiquiti’s entry level training is highly recommended for beginners and customers wanting to learn how to use UniFi products in conjunction with the UniFi Controller software.
UniFi Network Specialist is a one-day introduction course to the UniFi Controller with emphasis on server administration as well as device, site & network management.
Hands-on labs reinforce knowledge of Controller best practices, remote device adoption techniques, as well as use cases for the built-in Guest Portal & Hotspot Manager.
- Intro to UniFi Controller
- Server Administration
- UniFi Device Management
- Basic Site & Network Design
- Guest Portal & Hotspot Manager
The UNS training course is being delivered by Chris Hasell. He has a wealth of experience in RF and Wifi systems especially with Ubiquiti products and is trained and certified by Ubiquiti in all their training courses.
The full outline of everything that will be covered is dictated by Ubiquiti and is frequently changed to keep it up to date. The latest information is located at http://www.ubnt.com/training/courses
The UNS Qualification:
The UniFi Network Specialist (UNS) qualification is only issued upon passing the official Ubiquiti examination, it is not available online and is invigilated only by approved Ubiquiti Trainers. Ubiquiti only permit authorised and approved Ubiquiti Trainers with sufficient proven qualifications to deliver this training. The training delivery and material used is all produced by Ubiquiti, thus ensuring a high and consistent standard of materials is used by all their Trainers.
Intended Target Audience:
This course is aimed at support technicians, system integrators, installers and other technical users who would like to expand their knowledge of UniFi products and how to set up, install and integrate them using the UniFi Controller software. This course is an introduction to Ubiquiti UniFi and should be completed prior to taking the UEWA course – Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin.
- A working laptop with admin access + WiFi and Ethernet ports, OpenJDK v8, Google Chrome and UniFi Controller installed.
- Mobile phone with UniFi Network, WiFiMan and UniFi Protect apps installed.
- If the student is wishing to take the UNS examination, then Photo ID will be required to prove identity before taking the exam. Acceptable types of ID are equal to that required for City and Guilds exams.
What is included?
- 1 day of training
- Tea/Coffee, etc at refreshment breaks.
- Buffet Lunch
- Training manual
- If passing exam – also receive a free Ubiquiti T-Shirt and Certificate
- The exam – if required
For details on current and upcoming Ubiquiti Training Courses, please vist our training course page for more details. If you have any other questions relating to our training course, please all our technical team on 01449 724255 or email email@example.com for assistance.